Friday, February 15, 2008

14 things I love

1. My wonderful husband who many people just see as a big ass hole.I admire his emotional strength, I adore his sarcasm and I appreciate that he doesn't keep his heart guarded when with me

2.My Drew(bie) for teaching me what a mothers love feels like. For his desire to succeed even though he struggles with a developmental delay and for his consistancy in asking me every day to buy him a McFlurry even though I always say no.

3. My Bruno for crawling in our bed every morning w/ a smile on his face,for being able to go to sleep at midnight and still wake up at 6am happy as can be and for making Drew a big brother.(one day he too will appreciate it)

4. My Avery-for giving me a chance to do everything I ever wanted to do as a little girl-For the way she will only say DaDa! and for just flat out being an answered prayer.

5.My Mom although she is a little nuts I would give anything to have her live here.She has such a strong desire to feel needed..which leads into my floors scrubbed,dinner cooked and my kids babysat!

6.My sisters all 4 of them-for caring so much they seem like 4 more mothers at times

7.My nieces who feel more like my sisters.

8. My brother who although most days is a complete ass,I know he would give me and my kids the shirt off his back if need be

9.My friends the ones who listen,respond and care and who comment on my blogs

10.Bobby's friends who have excepted me as their own and actually like me more than him..hehe

11. I love packing a bag and going to the beach for the day with my family

12. I love pictures of my kids and myself

13. I love going shopping with Avery

14.I love dreaming of my future and where Bobby and I will be-how our kids will grow,etc

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Aw :) Thanks for playing!