Thursday, February 28, 2008

8 months

8 Months Old Today

It's so weird to think that just 8 short months ago Avery was the huge ball protruding from my abdomen.The last baby ever to kick me from the inside. It's bitter sweet.Although I feel 100% complete with the addition of her to our family,I just want to bottle her up and not let her grow up. She has gone from the pink little peanut who just laid there to a beautiful baby girl full of personality and sass!

Avery's favorite things:
Her brothers-she will only laugh aloud for them
Her Uncle Marty and the stupid way he calls her "Pookie Pookie"
Rubbing Mommies Tiffany's necklace-my girl has taste
Watching Blue's Clues
Her Binky
Taking a bath
Leaning backwards when Daddy is holding her giving herself a head rush
Saying "Dada"


The day we welcomed Avery into the world June 27th,2007




















2 comments:

Angelle said...

That girl has some GORGEOUS eyes!

Angie Seaman said...

Hey - first off - love her "avery" tee. ;) wink, wink!! And secondly, to my lovely surprise, I just read that Avery has the same b-day as me. (June 27th) Aren't we just special? Ha ha! Great post!
Blessings, Angie Seaman
www.angelicagracedesigns.com
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/