Monday, August 18, 2008

seriously has it been a month??

hello, I am not dead!! hahaha! It's already 12:21 am so I sure as heck do not have time to update my blog from everything that has gone on in the past month. I would be sitting here till 6am. So here is a brief little update :
  • went to MD on vacation
  • football season started for Drew-he made Varsity
  • I spent countless hrs and money in my classroom
  • my classroom looks amazing
  • I started back to work on Monday the 11th
  • I love my new job
  • The boys started school on the 13th
  • The boys love their new school!
  • My Mom is staying with us taking care of Avery,cooking,cleaning my house, doing my laundry and driving me crazy
  • Bobby turned 29 on the 16th
  • tomorrow we have a hurricane a comin!

hope to spend my "Hurricane Day" sitting in front of the computer blogging away but will most likely spend the day ironing and putting away laundry.

***I have tons and tons of pictures,I know it's hard to believe !! I will hopefully get them up by the end of the week for your viewing pleasure!!***

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Glad you're back! Tell Bobby Happy Birthday! I tried to put a message on his myspace but kept getting an error.