Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Back to School

Take a look at this pic-it's from the 1st day of school 2 weeks ago.Notice how dark the photo is? Yeah,we leave our house by 6:30am!

My classroom!!! I love it! I have added a few more "Grace" touches since these pics were taken. Not to mention once you add 16 little friends,the classroom really comes to life!
I love my Mom's idea on hanging beach towels as the valances!!

Don't be jealous of my awesome bulletin board!!!

I am to tired to type any more right now but I wanted to get a few posts up while I had the time.But next weeks lesson plans wont make themselves. So it's good-bye for now!

3 comments:

Molly said...

I love, love, love your room. It looks so inviting and fun. I bet your children love it.
~ Molly P

Angelle said...

I am so jealous! That looks adorable. What grade are you teaching again?

rosecreekcottage-carol.blogspot.com said...

Oh I miss teaching!!! Is this kindergarten?? Darling room....and great idea your mom had on the beach towels!! Good luck to you!!