Monday, September 1, 2008

True Love

Friday night Bobby and I had our "date" night. Check out what we did!!!


Here I am with "Tattoo Jack"
Let the pain begin
Who am I to complain?Look at his head! ouuch!!
Me pretending it hurt to make Bobby feel better about almost hurling during his!
Kisses~!!!
And the finished product!

I love it! It sums up many things for me. I wanted to get something that involved I Corinthians 13 but couldn't get the creative juices flowing. I almost "punk'd" out and didn't get one.Then Bobby found this one.Like I said the tattoo speaks for itself.
Bobby also got a tat but I will upload those pics and type that story later...it's a funny one!

8 comments:

Laurie said...

I love, love, LOVE it. Way to be braver than me!

I keep waiting for the right time and the exact right --something-- to get done.

Can't wait to see Bobby's!

Angelle said...

You are looking smokin', Grace! And love the tat.

Mandi said...

LOVE IT!!! I am soooo ready for my next one. It's a great tat - really sums up a lot. Me Gusta.

LeShayne said...

Its perfect! I love it. Congratulations. Seriously though...how bad did it hurt?

Grace said...

ladies if you have given birth,a tattoo is nothing. I was so nervous cause they kept telling me the foot was the most painful place to get one. I wont lie,there were a few moments where I wanted to kick Tattoo Jack in the head but for the most part,it was a walk in the park! Thje vibrations from the needle felt really weird on the bone in my foot but not painful.

Anonymous said...

I like it...I have often thought of getting one on my foot. But...I got an epidural with my labor! Do they give those for tattoo's? lol

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I am Wayyyyyy jealous...I am waiting on my slow ass tattoo guy so I can get #5. I LOVE the way they feel...If I could get one everyday, I would. My next is going to be my most meaningful one yet. I am getting a "shoulder capp" kinda like a capp sleave... of Frangi Pangi (Hawaiian Plumeria) and in the veins of the leaves my grandparents names. I miss them all terribly. This will make sure I think of them everyday and how they helped make me who I am today!! I CAN'T WAIT!! Congrats on your first...you're no longer a virgin!!! hahaha

<3
E.

Laurie said...

You are tagged, my dear :)