Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Bows,Bows,Bows!

A few blogs ago I mentioned I wanted to start making bows and selling them.Well,I just realized it would be really nice to make some extra money for Christmas shopping.
So here I go...
Debuting

Grace's Amazing Bows
(catchy name, huh?)
Please, pass on my contact info to your
friends and family who may be interested.

Bows can be attached to a clip,infant headband or to a pony tail holder. All bows are made to order .....at least until I get organized enough to pre-make some.

Prices Below:

  • Infant headband=$7.00
  • 2 bows for Pig tail's(either on clip's or rubber band's)=$6.00
  • Single Bow=$3.00



5 comments:

Angelle said...

I would like one bow on a ponytail holder for Leah for her Christmas outfit. It is maroon, tan, and white. It will look so cute in their Christmas pictures! We are taking them Dec 15th, can you have it here by then?

Laurie said...

Bryan will kill me if I put bows on the kids.

Unknown said...

I would like a headband bow with a Christmas theme (no, it is NOT for Chase or Ian!) for a 4 month old. Send to Laurie, and I will get your address from her to send a check. So cute! I have no talent for this kind of craft and I am so jealous!!

Pat Meech

Unknown said...

P.S. I think Chase would look adorable in a bow!

LeShayne said...

Can you send me an email with your email address and then if I sent you a scan of a peice of fabric could you make a bowband to match for a friend of mine?!? My email is the same as Laurie's but with an extra L in the front, thanks!