Thursday, November 15, 2007

Tagged by Rhi

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.

B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.

C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.


1. My first wedding was canceled 3 hrs before I was to walk down the isle.My marriage license was invalid because I was 17 when we applied for it.Maybe I should of taken that as a sign???

2.I am a total metal head.I love nothing more than to rock out to Metallica.

3.I have never done a single drug,ever!

4. I met my husband online..get your laughs out now. We decided to meet at the Chuck E Cheese parking lot(I know you are laughing) and we have never been apart since that night....romantic,I know!!

5.I get embarrassed when people ask me what I do for a living.I feel like an uneducated babysitter at times instead of like a successful daycare operator. I hate that there is such a stigma on woman who choose to stay home with their children..like this is all we can do.

6.I do not dry any of my kids clothes,I hang them up and then iron them the next day...I think I need therapy!

No comments: