Monday, September 10, 2007

Aligators in the tub!



Last night Bruno was in the bath,Drew was watching a movie and I left the bathroom to change Avery's diaper.Just as I lay Avery down and start to change her,Bruno starts screaming and crying,"He's bitting me!!!"I scoop up my naked baby and run towards the bathroom.I pass the boys room and glimpse to see that Drew is still watching his movie(which is why I thought Bruno was screaming) Run into the bathroom and there Bruno is sitting in the tub with his head down.He looks up at me with tears in his eyes and his stinkin toy alligator stuck on his nose! I think he got a little too involved in imaginary play and forgot that the alligator was 2 inches long and plastic.I guess thats what we get when Bobby and I both were drama geeks in high school.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Freaking hilarious!

That reminds me of the time that Ian was screaming in his crib. We burst into the room to find him pulling his own hair...

Angelle said...

How do you always capture these moments on film? Love that picture!