Thursday, September 27, 2007

hot hubby!

Why is it that when you have been with someone for so long you forget (sometimes) how attractive they are? Today when Bobby came home from work,I don't know what it was but it was like the first time I saw him. He wore his blue button up today that just made his eyes sparkle..I wanted to jump him right then and there! I hate that with such the crazy life of parenthood you forget how much your mate turns you on. Well needless to say, Bobby's gettin some tonight!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

LA LA LA LA LAAAAAAAA!

LOL. No- I know what you mean. Most days B and I don't even have time to high-five each other before we fall asleep...

Mike said...

Oh yeah, i know EXACTLY what you mean! not!! HA HA HA HA HA. Bobby is busted for this post!! i hope dave and bryan read this.