Monday, September 24, 2007

update

I lost 3.6 lbs this week

I raised over $350.00 for the Buddy Walk with my fund raiser


Drew's football team lost Saturday

Forrest Griffin dominated the ring!(UFC)

I went on my first shopping spree for Avery...wow! that was fun!
(I know what your thinking but she needs fall/winter clothes for our NC trip)


My mom and Bobby had it out

I now have a new business making hair bows!
-I am so sick of ordering Avery's bows on ebay
paying up to $20.00/bow!! So I went and bought a bunch of nylon strips ,ribbon and a glue gun. I must say I think this could be a new source of income for us! I will post some pics later of my creations

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Congrats on your weight loss! I'll have to get you a smaller t-shirt...

YAY for the fundraiser! Thank you, thank you!!

Don't buy too many cool-weather clothes. It's still 80 degrees out!

You'll have to fill me in on the whole Bobby-your mom thing.

Maybe I'll have a girl someday and I'll place a bow-order with you :)

Mandi said...

Hey! (I'm not sure if you remember me, we went to Seaworld when you and Bobby were first dating with Angelle, Laurie and Crew)

I had to comment because i love that you mentioned UFC. That is a major topic in our household. UFC KICKS ASS!

Congrats on the weight loss! I like to live vicariously through people with more will power than me. :)

Tell Bobby I said Hi!

LeShayne said...

Congrats on the weight loss! I am totally jealous...I can't seem to lose weight for anything.

And woohoo on the bows. I want to see! I still do my ebay thing so if you get into let me know and we'll match sometime...and when Avery gets more hair (like for pigtails) I have a pile of bows for you that Tori is too old for.