Saturday, May 17, 2008

It's back!

I promise Drew that when school was out he could get a mohawk again...he had one last summer along with all the boys on his football team.

Well,there are 10 school days left and I caved! It is amazing what a hair cut does for a little boys self esteem..He thinks he is just awesome-which he is!

I am not normally one for allowing my kids creative freedom like this! I still pick out Drew's clothes everyday and probably will till he goes off to college(boys are great for that)

He just looks so stinkin cute! He is such a little man.The only problem we are having now is that I will not allow him to dye it blue! Yes, I said dye it blue. He is so into MMA being that he is now a white belt/yellow tip in Jujitsu and most of those fighters dye their mohawks.

I have to draw the line somewhere!



Mr Poser!
A great side view!
Too cool to smile-looking all tough
Flexing!!
There's my sweet little boy

Oh yeah another slight problemo with the new hair-We have family pictures scheduled for Tuesday night!!! Wish I would of remembered that before my moment of weakness.

1 comment:

Angelle said...

Love the mohawk! Drew is now SUPER cool.