Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Zoo Crew

I ventured out Saturday morning with all 3 kids,bathing suits,camera , a full $75.00 tank of gas and off to Lowry Park Zoo we went!

I hate that Bobby works weekends and misses out on so many family fun days but we made the most of our day minus Daddy.

Love this shot of Avery
-she is looking off at the White Tiger-saying,"Dog,Dog,Dog"
The boys with their fake smiles!-the are so over having a camera in their face everywhere we go!
Feeding the goats
"Jo Cool" and the goat
A very hot and sweaty Mommy,distracted sweaty Avery and the goat
Check out Bruno's shirt in the goats mouth!The goat took total advantage that Bruno spilt half of his snow cone on his shirt.
A nice woman saw me struggling to snap good shots of the kids and offered to take one of all of us
Your looking at $12.00 of shaved ice right there-it was so hot I was happy to buy them!
The flyin banana

How many little boys get to say they rode a llama today?
Bruno on the pony

And this picture is of the kids feeding the giraffe









Oh yeah that's right,that's just when my battery freakin died in my camera!!! I seriously had to talk myself out of flipping out! I just kept telling myself,this is for the kids,they have the memories,I don't have to blog about every single thing we do today,this is for the kids!!!

After I calmed down ,I got the kids in their suits and let them play in the water area. Avery loved it!!! She would crawl over to a fountain,sit on it and let the water splash her right in the face.

It was such a great/fight free day! The boys were so well behaved I almost wondered whose kids I spent the day with.Drew and Bruno are so well behaved apart!!!They have the best manners anywhere they go.BUT you put the 2 of them together and most days its an all out brawl...brotherly love!!!

2 comments:

Angelle said...

What a fun day! I love the picture of you and Avery. She is such a little doll.

Molly said...

I bet you guys had tons of fun. Our zoo here in north carolina doesn't have any areas where you can pet and ride animals, my little brother and sister would have loved that. Ok well have a great afternoon. - Molly