Thursday, May 22, 2008

Oh the anger!!!

Because having my American Idol finale cut off right as they announced the winner wasn't enough.

I have spent the lat hour on Vistaprint.com designing the most perfect 1st birthday party invitation for Avery. I was wow'd by the amazing prices they offer,$6.49 for 20 custom-made invites.I went through all the steps,changed the wording around at least 5 times,switched colors and fonts and uploaded 9 pictures of my girl on the invite.

Well wouldn't you know,the font change was $2.99,the color change was $2.99 and each photo uploaded was an additional $4.99.So my grand total for 20 invites was not $6.49.They wanted me to pay $89.95,are they serious???? Ahhh,I am so mad!

So now I am going to waste the next hour trying to find another creative way to design the invitations for her party and try to keep it under $89.95


(sample proof of the inside of the invitation)

1 comment:

Sara said...

My fellow Neil Diamond-adorer (thanks for your support), have you tried Shutterfly? You can actually do some really cute things on there and the prices, if I remember correctly, are pretty reasonable....