Saturday, October 27, 2007

Nemo's fin

Today has been a crazy day!
Went out last night and just had 3 drinks..well that's all it takes for me.
Went to bed about 3am got up at 11:00am..
Yes, I freakin slept till 11 for the first time since I have been a mother!

Had a daycare interview at 12:30,people were great so we talked till 4!!!
Had the 2 little boys that I am watching tonight dropped off at 4:30,
then Krista at 4:45 and Drew got home around 5pm.
Made dinner, had a picnic outside,gave them all(7) baths,got the crew in their pj's and now everyone is watching Peter Pan.

Anyway Bruno has been rotten today!
He kept talking back and then laughing so
I told him if he did it again I was spanking him.
Being Bobby's son he of course did it again and I swatted him on his hand.
He started crying and screaming that he can neber swim again....
Apparently I spanked Nemo and ruined his little fin!!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I'm tired just reading your post!

I told Ian that I was going to spank his hiney if he didn't stop being a pain in the car on the way home today. So what does he say? Spank my hiney, Mommy! I want you to spank my hiiiiiiiinnnnnneeeeeeeee!

UGH!!