Friday, October 12, 2007

What the????

So I have been starving myself for the past 4 weekson this flippin diet.Completely changing everything about my eating habits...
not cheating even once ,taking meds to control my appetite and
paying $70.00 a week!

Then I go to visit Betty freakin Crocker in North Carolina who made this sinful pumpkin dip that she just happened to keep out on
the counter next to a box of vanilla wafers...
I could only be strong for so long!
And the bag of tortillas and guacamole didnt help either
So yes, I admit it..
I chhheeeaaattted!

Every taste was a wee bit of heaven
Needless to say I was scared shitless to hop on that scale yesterday morning.
I warned the nurse, said a little prayer and
slowly stepped up with my eyes closed.
When I opened them and looked down at those little digital numbers
all I could say was," OH MY GOD"

I lost 5.6 lbs!

L-I think you should start your own diet plan,cause it works!



1 comment:

Laurie said...

Yeah, BABY!

I would be soooo freaking rich if I could market the pumpkin-dip and cookies/chips and guac diet.

Maybe it was the sangria...?

Way to go!