Friday, December 7, 2007

The Christmas house!

Is it possible that I could fit one more Christmas decoration in my house??
I love this time of year!
There is nothing better than putting the kids to bed,turning all the lights off,snuggling up on the couch w/ some hot coco(chocolate milk for us FL gang) and watching a movie while the Christmas tree glows..
I love it!
I just don't want to think about taking it all down and putting it away!
Last year we had just moved in to our house and I was 3 months preg w/ Avery so i was puking every 5 minutes.
I promised myself I would enjoy the holiday this year no matter how stressful things get and so far so good!
We have something Christmas related planned for every night in Dec.
From decorating the gingerbread house,to watching Christmas movies to seeing the Nutcracker!
Happy Holidays to you all!








1 comment:

Laurie said...

It's a Winter Wonderland!! Love it :)

BTW- Yesterday I got the Buddy Walk T-shirt in- the ones that they ran out of. I'll send them to you. DId you get the box w/ the pillow and Bobby's shirt??