Thursday, December 13, 2007

Secret Santa

I gave Bruno $30.00 to do some shopping at his school's Secret Santa Shop. He had a list of who to buy for and a budget.

He comes home today with a bag of gifts.

Me: A penguin/bell necklace and a wallet picture holder
Bobby: a toy car
Drew: Dinosaur eggs that hatch when wet
Avery: A ruuber whale
Grandma: a ring
Grandpa: a travel mug w/ pictures of cars on it and a fishing pole-well,actually it's a cats toy.A plush pole with a toy fish on the end.

I can't stop laughing,my heart was filled with so much joy to see his little face-He was so proud of himself and you could tell he put allot of thought into each gift.

So I had to ask him why he chose those gifts

Here is his reply-
Me: Because you love necklaces and you take lots of pictures
Bobby: Now Daddy will play cars with me-him has his own
Drew: Drew loves to eat eggs and he likes Dinosaurs
Avery: Her can put her teeth on it and feel better
Grandma: I love Grandma
Grandpa: Grandpa lives by a lake and can go fishing and take his coffee????

1 comment:

Laurie said...

OMG. I would have been crying! That is soooo freaking cute.

I think I'll give Ian a chance to shop next year. I can't wait to see what he comes up with!

That's awesome. Thanks for sharing this one!