Monday, June 2, 2008

Sex and The City

Friday night was a MUCH needed girls night out!!! After staying home with kids all week and my highlight of adult contact being working out next to all the meat heads at the gym....It was so great to do my makeup,put on a cute outfit and go out with the girls.

We met up at BJ's and at that moment my diet ran right out the door. Who can turn down pomegranate margaritas , avocado spring rolls and spinach/artichoke dip??? The 4 of us girls have known each other since high school.We weren't all the best of friends back then but time,family,life and lack of caring about social status has brought us all really close! We are all 4 so different.

In a nut-shell:
Me-stay at home mom
Erika- career mom
Angel-newlywed,high school teacher
Kristin- single, middle school teacher

Yet, you put us together and we just don't stop talking!! I love how we can all learn something from one another.

Anywho-the movie was FANTASTIC!!! I was a huge fan of the series so to go back and dive into the characters lives I love so much was awesome for me.


Me,Erika and Kristin out front of BJ's
Grace and Angel with our yummy drinks!
Angel,Grace and Kristin(can you guess who the single one is??)
Me after the movie showing off my hot pink pumps!
Waiting for the movie to start...oh the anticipation!!!!

1 comment:

Rhiannon said...

Glad you had a fun girls night out! I can't wait to see the movie. I am going to go with my mom sometime this week since my lame sister already saw it without us!