Tuesday, June 24, 2008

$1 skate night

I really wanted this summer to be fun for the boys.
So we have been finding all kinds of fun cheap and/or free things to do. Wednesday nights our local rink has $1.00 skate night.
Now I only even took the boys the first time cause it was a b-day party,
I never thought either of them would be into it.
Well, Bruno can't stand it, he is that kid who if he can't do something perfectly
-he just wont do it.
Drew on the other hand,Oh my!!!!!
I am sooo impressed! He is totally into it!
The first night he spent 80% of his time on the ground.
But now(we have been 3x's) He is awesome!
He dances along with all the hip hop jams,tongue out and all!


It brings back so many pre-teen memories.
Yes, I was a speed skating champion-I won a free cherro every race!
I think I spent every Friday night roller skating from 3rd to 8th grade.
Then I was so cool, I moved on up to ice skating.
(after 9th grade I realized how uncool I really was)


I can see the same "I am the coolest thing ever"
look on Drew's face that I remember feeling at his age.
Although I just thought I was cool,
Drew on the other hand rocking his mohawk and
being the same size as a 13 yr old boy-
Well,
He is the coolest thing ever



Crazy,blurry but oh so awesome shot!!
If you look close,you can see that his tongue is out of his mouth!

Trying so hard

No comments: