Monday, June 30, 2008

1st Birthday Party

What a wonderful 1st birthday party!!! Thank God for holding out the rain for us even though there was an 80% chance on Saturday. I guess I forgot to pray about the heat...ahhh it was a hot one!
Avery was spoiled beyond belief-I am still working on finding space for all of her new toys. Not to mention hanging up the massive pile of new clothes...thanks Grandma!!! And we still have her playhouse from my sisters being delivered on Thursday!

I uploaded tons of pics and just don't have the time or energy to arrange them in order. Enjoy them-it was such a special day!



Bruno pushing the birthday girl in her new car stroller from Granny
She just loves her new car!

The cakes! They were absolutely adorable but as you can tell the heat got the best of the big one and it started to fall over!
The cake/ present table-sadly this was taken before half the guests got there-you couldn't even see the table! She is one lucky 1 year old!!!
Handing her the cake after we peeled the fondant(sp) icing off!
Not so sure about this
Taken as we were singing happy birthday to Avery-Make a wish!!!!
Yummy-I love cake!

Making one heck of a mess
Everybody look at me!!!!
Dear God-I love this face she makes!
Mommy and Avery opening presents-OK-I will admit it,I enjoyed this part more than she did!
Her new beautiful and stylish dress from Grandma-once again this part is totally for me!
Ohhhh-look what Avery got-this was her favorite gift-her new princess car from Kat and Krista
The naked birthday princess with all her presents
Had to strip her down after the cake!!

At home in all her Birthday glory-seriously where am i going to put all this stuff?
Poor baby-no nap,cake,heat,an hour of gift opening= Avery asleep before we even had the van loaded

Mommy and her 1 year old-I am so blessed!!!!

1 comment:

Angie Seaman said...

Great party and great pictures Grace! Love that adorable dress. And hey...Kenidi has that same pink car. She has always loved it-even now. Way to go on planning such a great shin dig.
Hugs, Angie Seaman
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/
www.angelicagracedesigns.com