Thursday, June 12, 2008

Arrrrr

Pirates invaded John's Pass this weekend and
of course we had to get in the action.

We put our best pirate gear on and headed out for one heck of a fun day!

I was in shock just as I was at The Renaissance Festival at all the
super freaks these events attract!

I thought I took it a little to far with a skull and cross bones bandanna
(the hair was a little greasy that day)

There were adults there who looked like the cast of Pirates of the Caribbean.
And they were not part of the festival staff. People crack me up!

Oh well..who am I to judge when I sported that stupid looking bandanna all day
(I honestly thought I looked cute when I put it on at home,strutted my stuff all day at the festival and then saw how freaking stupid I really looked when I downloaded the pics.)



Me and the boys out front of a pirate prison cell
My little wench!!
My happy pirate baby girl-you can really tell in this pic that she has my eyes!!
Drew and Bruno with a random pirate
Only Bruno-he is the kid who always gets picked out of a crowd to participate in some sort of entertainment! Here he is taking on the role of "the good guy" in a little pirate performance
Gotcha!
Bruno and his pirate crew
The pirate family
Love,love,love this shot of the boys!

4 comments:

Rhiannon said...

I think the bandanna looks cute! You guys make great pirates!

LeShayne said...

I have that same thought about the Ren Fest...I think the bandana is a nice touch. Great pics, that looks like a lot of fun.

Molly said...

That looks like the pirate ship that came to Wilmington ,NC last October. Me and my husband loved watching them renact duels and fights, very fun. Your kids look really cute dressed up, can't wait to have my own. Have a great afternoon. ~ Molly P.

Laurie said...

OK, I'm not going to feel bad about dragging you to the Ren Fest anymore.

Looks like fun!