Friday, June 27, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Avery

One year ago today, June 27th- My 3rd angel from heaven came into this world! What a year it has been! Tomorrow we are throwing her the party of all parties.I keep telling Bobby(every time he asks how much this is costing us) that I have been planning this birthday party since the day I found out she was a girl! So yes, she is having a pink princess party with 75 people!!!

Avery's 1 year old stats
  • Weight 22 lbs 8 oz
  • Length 31 inches long
  • Head Circumference 49cm (finally on her own growth curve,girls just got a big Ole' melon)
Below are some amazing pictures I wanted to share.From the moment we found out Avery was a girl , some awesomely gory c-section shots-do not look if you are squeamish) to a few recent shots of her.






Ultrasound shot at 18 weeks

Me holding my ready-made sign-I just knew from the moment I saw a positive sign that God was sending me a shopping partner for life. When the sonographer said,"It's a girl" I started sobbing uncontrollably-then I immediately started calling my sisters!

Waiting for her arrival
I know it's gross but come on-how freaking amazing is this???
Welcome to the world Avery Noelle
The first time I saw my princess-she looked just like Bruno!

First kiss from Mommy-look how tiny!!
Avery's hospital photo
Going home day!!!

And....

Here she is my beautiful,sassy,loving,amazing pure blessing
from above one year later

I am not one for writing and I am finding it hard to come up with the words to describe how much I love and adore her.How do you do that?
All I can do is thank God for sending her my way.
She has made our family complete.
She has her Daddy wrapped around her finger and
her brothers are so very loving and protective of her.
(I feel sorry for her 1st boyfriend)


Happy 1st Birthday Princess


Thanks for letting Mommy play dress up with a real life doll everyday!

7 comments:

Molly said...

Happy birthday little Avery!!! I hope you guys have a ton of fun tomorrow. ~ Molly P.

Laurie said...

Sorry we'll be missing the big to-do!

Happy birthday, Miss Thang!

Rhiannon said...

Happy Birthday Avery!!

LeShayne said...

Happy Birthday Avery!! I hope you have a fantabulous princess party. I am sure this will be the first in a long line of them, trust me on this one!

Angie Seaman said...

Happy birthday sweetheart! What a fun party. Can't wait to see the photos. I'm sure it will be a huge hit!
Blessings, Angie Seaman
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/
www.angelicagracedesigns.com

Angelle said...

Happy birthday, Avery! Hope the party was a blast.

Sara said...

Grace, she is sssssoooooooo sweet! I hope her birthday party went well (I'm sure it did!). Looking forward to some pictures!