Thursday, June 19, 2008

A little reward

Well ladies and gentlemen, I am now only 17 lbs away from my goal weight!! When I get there I will post my old stats and the current.The light is there at the end of my fat tunnel!! I have lost 57 lbs since Sept 8th.(took a few months off over the holidays) I now wear a smaller size jeans then I did in the 8th grade!! It's so weird to go shopping and not have to go into Lane Bryant or the "fat girl' section for my clothes. Clothes I never even noticed before are now screaming my name from the racks.
So as a reward to myself I sent Bobby out for mushroom pizza and a cookies and cream Chic Fil A Milkshake. Sooo yummy! Food is so my drug of choice(thank God it's not crack-but at least I would be skinny hahaha)Guess who will be running an xtra 30 min each day this week???

4 comments:

Angelle said...

That is AMAZING! I am so impressed. You are a superstar!

Laurie said...

Congrats!! Very very awesome.

LeShayne said...

You go girl!!! How exciting is that...got any tips? I SO need to lose weight...meals are so hard when you are always on the run.

Congratulations again!

Molly said...

Congratulations!!! That's awesome, its better to lose it slow than fast because you'll be more likely to gain it back. I've lost fifteen pounds since my appendex ruptured almost two months ago and had to have surgery. I wanted to lose my "marriage weight" but not that way. Thanks for the advice, she only has that session during the summer and it's over next week-thank god. Have a wonderful weekend. ~ Molly P.