Monday, March 17, 2008

Angel's Bachelorette Party..for real

Not sure what happened in my attempt to post this yesterday.
Oh well! Here goes again-


Saturday night was my good friend from high school's bachelorette party.
I was the DD so I pimped out my van into the bachelorette mobile..so funny!
We drove to downtown St Pete and back rocking out to my Party Starter Hip Hop Mix CD-Bust a Move ,U Can't Touch This,Walk This Way,Rump Shaker...
so many great ones!

We started our evening off at Tastings, a little wine tasting place in St Pete.
There is where we met Felipe-our new homeless,crack addict BFF.
After we all gave him some money,he taught all of us a secret hand shake and even posed for some pictures with us.

We then walked over to the restaurant and hit the bathroom
to sanitize our hands!
Dinner was wonderful.

To top our evening off we went to a club called Push.
It was fun but you know you are getting old when you would much rather be home in your PJ'S then out at 1am dancing.
Not to mention I bought these amazingly cute hot pink pumps to match my boa and they were KILLING my feet!

We all made it home safely around 2:20 a.m.
Last time I was up at that hour was when I was breast feeding Avery!




I can't believe I just said that out loud!
At the club-before I took my shoes off
The Bride-to-be and the bachelorette mobile
Dinner at Ceviche
Kristen and Grace
Blurry picture but here we are-Grace and Felipe BFF
Felipe! Clap,Clap,Snap, Snap ,point your finger and say,Nauh!
Bathroom break photo
Pucker Up!
Yes, penis staws were a big part of our evening!
Angel and my pimped out 05 T & C
Look out boys,here we come!
Tasting new wines
Beautiful ladies
Kristen and Grace reliving prom 1997

No comments: