Friday, March 28, 2008

Props to Nina

I have to give credit whee credit is do!

One of my very good friends Nina has lost over 100 lbs in a year! She doesn't even look like the same person! No surgery either..she has done it the old fashion way of dieting! Every time I see her it's like I have a new friend.I can't even express how much I admire her strength and dedication to better her life. OVER 100 lbs...that is so freakin amazing! Just look at the pictures! Go Nina,I am so proud of you and girl...you know I understand how hard it is!!!!



Grace and Nina March 28th,2008


Nina and Grace October 28th,2006

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH Grace, wow!! Thank you!! I just wandered over to your blog to see if you have anything new on it and imagine my surprise when I see my name there!! It is so amazing for me to see pics of my self from 18 months ago....crazy I tell ya!! Even crazier that I actually look younger in the recent picture...
Thanks for always being awesome support for me!! You know I love ya a bunch!!