Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St Patty's Day

We started our St Patrick's Day by waking up to a mess!
The leprechauns took all the books off the boys book shelf and threw diapers all over Avery's room.

Then we noticed they filled our shoes with candy

The boys ate a festive breakfast of english muffins covered w/ green cream cheese and lucky charms on top,a glass of green milk and green grapes.
I sprayed the boys hair green and we all put on our St.Patty's Day gear.
You can't tell from the pictures but Bruno's shirt says,"Irish Girls Love Me".

I think this is the last year Drew will let me include him in my holiday photo sessions. I bought him shamrock socks and when I gave him them to wear I got
" the look "...the look that says,
" I am freakin 8 yrs old woman,
what makes you think you can dress me up like an idiot
and send me out in public?"













1 comment:

Mandi said...

That's awesome! I never thought to have leprechauns come in and reek havoc. Very Cute. And DANG - Bruno's smile is just adorable!