Friday, March 28, 2008

Avery's CT results

Ahhhhh! Well we got the results today and basically Avery just has a big head. BUT...then the Dr called back after speaking to the Neurologist and the Neurosurgeon at All Children's wants to see her next Tuesday to do his own measurement. The CT showed some extra CSF(Cerebral spinal fluid) and one of her ventricles is enlarged. According to out pediatrician this is nothing to worry about.His exact words to me were,"Just think of it as another place you get to dress Avery up and show her off to new people."He does not seem concerned at all because she has no signs of a developmental delay. But it still worries us to death! I have googled this info all day,and I am still clueless. So I really don't have any answers at this point. Her appointment is late Tuesday afternoon and Bobby and I both agree that we are not going to leave there without any answers. Until then I am going to try not to worry..HA! Who can do that???

4 comments:

Rhiannon said...

Well, it sounds promising. I know how hard it is not to worry. Try not to worry too much until Tuesday!!

Laurie said...

Ok. I've left messages on all of your phones. Call me.

Mandi said...

I'm happy to hear the CT came back OK.

Anonymous said...

I have been wondering how it went at the CT scan. Glad things look normal so far- been prayin for ya!~Jeni