Friday, March 28, 2008

On Good Friday I kept Drew home from school and took the boys to the beach. We called our sitter to stay home with Avery so I could focus my time there just with them. As much as I hate living in FL I know why people love it here. We had such a great day! Grabbed some subs,chips and slurpee's from Seven Eleven and played for hrs. They are at such a fun age to really enjoy the beach. We found a live conch , jumped waves and dug in the sand...ahhh! The Florida life!



Mr Hard Body Drew ..he is 8 and has a 6 pack
Mr Photogenic Bruno
Self taken shot!
Bruno hiding cause he didn't want to leave

This picture simple shows how much fun we were having!
Drew riding in on a wave..he doesn't quit have the boogie board thing down yet
Another great shot of Bruno
Mommy and her boys
Baywatch,here we come!

2 comments:

Rhiannon said...

Is the water warm enough yet?? We are taking Ty to Honeymoon Island today. He loves the beach.

Anonymous said...

The next time you have a beach day call me!! Cade and Aiden would love to play at the beach with Drew and Bruno.