Wednesday, April 30, 2008

10 years gone by so fast

The time has come! Although I left SHS to get married(idiot) and actually graduated a year early in 97,I am a Class of 98 at heart! 10 years has come and gone since my days high school days,how is that? One one hand it seems so much longer than 10 yrs when I look at pimpled face punk teenagers at the mall.Then on the other hand it seems like where has the past 10 yrs gone???
Thanks to Myspace I have reunited with many old high school friends that I had lost contact with. One of my closest friends Maria and I recently got together for a lunch date.It was so wonderful to catch up with one another and to reminisce. Our actual reunion is in Sept-I can't wait!



Maria and Grace Sophomore powder puff game
Disco rollerskating
Fast forward 10 yrs-Maria,Avery and Grace!

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Did you guys wear all pink on purpose?? :)

I'm a Class of '98er myself. I can't believe it's been 10 years!