Saturday, April 19, 2008

Don't do this at home!

Hey,you know what sounds like a great idea???
Take 5 kids to a Devil rays game!
No,No, Double No!
Although the few pictures I took are cute,
this was by far not a night that will go down in the
family fun night book of memories.
I should of followed my instinct and stayed home with Bruno and the baby,but I felt so bad that he never gets to do big boy things...
well,there is a reason for that!

I also had my 9 year old niece and the little girl I watch a night who is also 9. Well unless it's about Hannah Montana or a Webkinz,they can't be bothered.
Drew really wanted to watch the game and
Bruno he just begged for food the whole hour we were there!
Out of all of the kids, Avery was the best behaved one there-
she just sat in her seat and chugged her bottle!
We spent a total on $120.00 for seriously 1 hour and
that put Bobby and I in a foul mood...
So what do you get with 4 grumpy kids,a drool faced baby and 2 ticked parent???
I tell you what you don't get,
A fun night!


So pretend like you didn't just read this blog and look how cute the pictures are !








3 comments:

Rhiannon said...

At least it's an indoor stadium and you didn't have to deal with the heat as well! It does look like you had a great time! lol.

Mandi said...

I swear you have the cutest kids.

Anonymous said...

But the pictures came out so cute!! :)