Friday, April 25, 2008

Avery's Clues

Avery is in love! She cracks us all up with her infatuation with Blues Clues!
She will not watch anything else on TV(not that I want her to)
But the minute she hear 's Steve's voice she is
mesmerized for the next 30 minutes.
She now is attempting to sing along, she dances with the music,cracks up when mailbox screams"Maaaiiilll Tiimmeee"
and waves bye bye when the show is over.
Luckily both the buys were totally into Blues Clues as well.
Drew's room from 2 to 4yrs was decorated Blues Clues.
So I dug through an old box of some stuff I have saved
and found Drew's old Blue costume.
My niece had the purple blanket and Granny bought her a new talking
Blue doll that goes everywhere with us.







2 comments:

Angelle said...

I love the costume! Your baby girl is gorgeous! I know I say that every time you post pictures of her, but it is true. :)

Mandi said...

Oh my gosh! You probably never get sick of hearing how adorable your kids are, but Dude. I really can't get sick of saying it! You have such a cutie pie!!